View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
Solus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Solus will become famous soon enough

We all know it is all in the prep work because we do most everything ourselves to include paint and body work and have spray painted several vehicles and got them to turn out where noone knows it is spray paint or says anything other than "who did your paint job and can I get their info". Painting really does boil down to prep work and wet sanding. We spent every bit of 30 hours per person between 3 of us sanding it during the stripping and priming process and I dont even want to think about how much time we spent wet sanding between coats of paint.

As to the fella that made a comment about "keep your comments to yourself, you know you posted it on a public forum right". Obviously I am intelligent enough to realize I posted it on a public forum or else I wouldn't be expecting anyone to make any comments would I? Furthermore, although I did post it on a public forum I am also very familiar with the forum rules and regulations, and know I was well within my right state of mind to make sure and let everyone know if they are gonna hate just dont say anything, you should probably take a look at them yourself.
Solus is offline   Reply With Quote