View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 AM   #294 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

you have them out of order... This one takes place after 1,2, and 4. Tokyo Drift is the "last" in the series, and yes, the cars are out of order for the movies but it's whatever... it's a film for entertainment, not a documentary... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
Sooo. finally watched this movie and here it goes.."the story line was COMPLETELY messed up. It didn't flow at all with the 2nd or 3rd movie. Asian guy was killed in the 3rd one, Tokyo drift and Ludacris already had his bad-*** garage in the 2nd one. so this being the fifth one completely showed they only did it for the name. The ending of the movie showed that
( Click to show/hide )
Dom" Vin Diesel" ex-girlfriend is alive and not dead... SO THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD."

I dont know why I always end up watching the movie line of Fast of the Furious but I think i figured it out...it is due to the real stars, the cars.... WITHOUT THEM, the first one would have flopped and the rest would have never been created. Sexy Six should be out next year lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
oh and the Asian guy can be alive when there;s 370zs out and his movie only had 350's lol...also ludacris had the pimp-est garage in the world in the second film but now its a shack. OH and if this is supposedly before the 2nd and 3rd one then Tyreess aka Rome wouldn't have been so call at first sight. I didn't read all the pages but see a few posts of people loving the film. I am the only person that notices these things lol

AND I will still watch the sixth edition because I am as stupid as the producers of this film lol
The asian guy, "Han" isn't dead because as mentioned above, Tokyo Drift didn't happen yet.. this takes place before Tokyo Drift, but after 1, 2, and 4

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote