View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 01:56 AM   #292 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Sooo. finally watched this movie and here it goes.."the story line was COMPLETELY messed up. It didn't flow at all with the 2nd or 3rd movie. Asian guy was killed in the 3rd one, Tokyo drift and Ludacris already had his bad-*** garage in the 2nd one. so this being the fifth one completely showed they only did it for the name. The ending of the movie showed that Dom" Vin Diesel" ex-girlfriend is alive and not dead... SO THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD."

I dont know why I always end up watching the movie line of Fast of the Furious but I think i figured it out...it is due to the real stars, the cars.... WITHOUT THEM, the first one would have flopped and the rest would have never been created. Sexy Six should be out next year lmao

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote