View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by svmtbman View Post
I just bought my Z a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to figure out what exhaust to get. I had an Invidia Q300 on my S2000 and loved the sound but it did get a little annoying when on the interstate (not from drone but just because of the deep sound). From listening to your videos it sounds like the Invidia CBE is pretty quiet in the Z with the windows rolled up and just cruising along. Is this correct? I'm wanting an exhaust that sounds good when getting on the gas but quiet in the car when just cruising along.
The Gemini is an updated Q300, designed to reduce that sound on the highway

Naturally, the two motors sound different, but if you liked the Q300 on the S, you will likely enjoy the Gemini on the Z.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote