View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkster View Post
Well the SC build is done with only one issue. That being that the power steering cooler in the 2010 Roadster is longer than the ones from the 09 370s so the bracket does not fit. I used an old drag racer trick to get it bodged up behind the intercooler.

Started right up Sat May 15th at 4:35 PM...

I would like to thank Alberto from the 350Z forum for two days of wrenching help, and my buddy Mike for coming over and giving me a hand on day one with the injectors. I also got a lot of moral support from Fezzik when I was having issues...

I would also like to thank Sam at GTM for putting up with me while I was being a little b1tch about things not going in right, as well as not noticing about the nut on that one bolt...

The fitment was great except that the tolerances are very tight on the brackets so it made for some choice verbiage while doing the install. It also looks like I tried to take on a Honey Badger with my hands, but I am sure that I gave enough blood to appease the car gods.

No numbers yet as I won't have a chance to get it on the Dyno till after ZdayZ. I have it already broken in and the Air Fuel looks to be spot on as far as the install manual is concerned.

Alberto and I are going to do some pulls to make sure it looks good to him later today.
Congrats on the self install, the power st cooler bracket difference is related to having the vert, We will have that for you in a couple days . car is a true beauty.

Sam
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote