Thread: Gas Pedal Delay
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #628 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I got another suggestion from someone in regards to troubleshooting MAF problems, and based on the issues I described he also thinks it's the MAF sensors. To isolate this problem, he suggested unplugging the MAF sensors and drive the car for a day to see if there is any consistency.

I'm not exactly sure about how our cars behave with the MAF sensors disconnected. My car is still down (no headlights) so I am not able to take the car to service to get it checked.

If you still have your car, do you think you can have them check or replace the MAF sensors under warranty?