View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:55 AM   #2194 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
ladies and gents,

good meet as always, and nice to see everybody again.

sorry my suggestion turned into a drive + 2 hour wait for food, i honestly still feel pretty bad about that. next time i'll have to ensure a place we go to can take reservations.

but i do hope everybody at least had fun and enjoyed the food. nowhere else are you going to find a PB&J burger...

'til next time...

*runs off to the nearest 24 hr fitness*
Don't worry about it, I was partly at fault since we left the meet a little early too but we all had fun talking and watching people pass out/break chairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicant View Post
It was a good idea! I didn't mind the wait too much. We were all talking like we normally do at the meets anyway.

I'll have to give the PB&J burger another try with all beef! Next meet, Famous Dave's!

I'm going to sleep...food coma just hit me.
lol that we had to wait for water so many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeslitx View Post
Bacon milkshake ftmfw
That was so good and The 5.0 was no joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
Goddamn that was a big azzed burger last night!! PB&J ftw!!
It was bigger than your plate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Damn Mike, That burger was like it belong on the "Man vs Food show"

And it's raining
Oh crap it started raining
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote