View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullRR View Post
The only thing different with my coils is I went with the 230 spring in the rear. Were do you have your set at?
So the spring rate is 10K/8K? That would explain why you run the dampers a little higher. Typically I'm at 5 front 3 rear on the street for cruising and 10/8 for street performance. For the race tires this week I ran 12/10 with good results with temperatures in the 60's. When it is warmer you usually have to dial it up a bit as the fluid flows more readily.