View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 12:41 AM   #40 (permalink)
nissan ned
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z BS M6
nissan ned is on a distinguished road

Juan, I had the situation of leasing Nismo or 370z with intention of buying @ lease end. Funny I had just sold my 2002 corvette and used proceeds to lease/purchase my 370z which all in all the 370z for me is a way better, tighter, fun, head turning & just sweet car, I absolutely hated that plastic grind in the Chevrolet dash & just such a big forward line fast car, granted it was a c5 with smaller LS. My thought is to get the 370z sport which pretty close to the Nismo make sure you like this type of sports car you like/love. if you know your gonna buy at lease end you can start now just be prepared to return back to original if you end up turning back in. I plan on putting Nismo front bumper, sides and rear bumper while keeping originals although I know I'm purchasing mine did 1 payment lease and have corvette proceeds set aside. You'll love the 370z, it is so so much fun to drive and there isn't a ton of them running around. Check out the 1 payment option, I felt like I had a lot more buying power. Also be sure to study up on your leasing numbers through Nissan Financial, remember the 370z is not a car that traditionally leases well.
nissan ned is offline   Reply With Quote