Thread: R35 GTR Tranny
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 11:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Don't know if it will fit or not but the torque converter should help along with a valve body upgrade. The Z tranny stock maxes out at about 440-450hp. That means a turbo on a stock car will push the Z to its limits. A Z with bolt ons and turbo will probably damage the tranny. The new tq converter and valve body should put an extra 100hp to the cars capability. Oil and tranny coolers will also be necessary to push that kind of setup, but you should be good. I would just wait till there's more solid info on what I'm saying. I have fact and speculation mixed together.
Well Put