View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #81 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
I see you point but its something thats not orignal. Your buying the same package that hundreds have. Take that 8 grand, by an AMUZE kit FG for cost and similar to factory color tone so 1500-2500, labor and paint 1500. BETTER KIT for 3000-4000 Painted and installed, then buy some 3 piece wheels with the other 4k...TELL ME THAT YOU DONT LIKE THAT PLAN
Honestly, I don't like that plan. I prefer the nismo kit over the AMUZE. I prefer the nismo rims over many other rims out there. Don't get me wrong though, there are nice looking rims like the TE37 and a few others but the nismo rims just fits the nismo look so well that there is no point going aftermarket.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote