View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #60 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
Yes, very wise grasshopper.
Yea I just figured it out all by myself :P

Another thing that impressed me about the job NXTAZEE did on my friend's G35 was his concern for the longevity of the paint. Its easy to take the clear down but it takes skill and patients to take the optimal amount off to allow for multiple future compoundings. NXTAZEE takes measurements of the thickness of the paint to maximize the life of the paint and prevent clear coat failure. Something else to be aware of when shoping for a detailer....