View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 07:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the comments everyone. Yea it sucks that it happened but it could have ended up a lot worse than a ruined badge. Haters gonna hate I guess. It just sucks that you can't have nice things without some lowlife messing with it out of envy. Luckily they didn't key it or something. The looks are actually growing on me with the center blacked out - I might go ahead and do the same to the front emblem so they match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessobear View Post
Where in the hell in DC were you parked when this happened?
I was in NW close to American University. Car was parked close to where River Rd and Wisconsin Ave intersect -- across from where the Guapo's and Whole Foods are. I figured it was a nicer part of D.C. so the car should be ok. I was wrong.