View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute
Default Z's turn radius and Traction control.

trying to think how to describe this properly. I think its called "Turn radius" the z's is sometihng else.

I was turning to the right and i turned the car so far i did a little curb job on my rear wheel, theres a scratch there now but it takes forever to find it. I thought i was miles away from the curb but only thing i can suspect is the turn radius is so sharp/narrow i pushed my self into the curb.

Another thing i noticed. I was in 3rd gear and when i hit 60mph while pushing the pedal down 60percent the traction control light came on. The light with a car driving over windy road, i assume thats traction control.

But why would it come on not at 40mph but at 60mph? The road does not have rocks, its not a pefect road but a standard unkept california highway.

oh yeah adding this, i was going straight, i was not doing any thing goofey, the car had very solid footing.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote