View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct63084 View Post
Anyways I was wondering if i'm the only one that stalks the370z forums but don't own a 370. I personally like this forums because everyone is very mature and I love cars in general and i think 370z is one of the best looking cars out there. Well anyways if you do state why your here and what car do you drive. I drive a EVO X GSR, and here on base I've only seen one silver 370z.
" I personally like this forums because everyone is very mature and I love cars in general" ......... you hit the nail on the head. It is refreshing to participate in a great site like this where opinions are respected, as well as the owner of the opinion. Like another posted, I started reading here before I got my 370, to learn, then joined about the time I picked up the Z. Nothing wrong with joining and participating before you purchase, or just participating in the fellowship if you never purchase......... and just like all here, truely love cars. Welcome!

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote