View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

You can definitely find some good information (ammunition) on this site. I picked mine up this week and got the price where I wanted and what I thought was fair for both of us. On color/combo choice, I think you need to be a little flexible if you want a good deal. The more pickier you are, the harder you make them possible spend wasted time if you don't purchase. If you have to order from the factory, you probably won't get a deal on it. I'd expect to wait several months before you even got it. I've read several articles that consumers should expect car prices to go up towards the end of the year, because by that point they will have thinned out their inventory. Demand will be greater than the supply because all manufacturers are producing less and operating lean (I've always wondered why manufacturers didn't use this model approach instead opting to flood the market w/vehicles).
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote