View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:59 PM   #352 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkTech View Post
Does the passenger side tip stick out further than the drivers side? it looks to be off about 1/2 - 3/4 inch.

Other than that, it looks fantastic...if that is the nismo next to it your exhaust makes that look like toy

It's just the angle that pic was taken at. A 1/2" or 3/4" length difference would stare at you in the face.
The exahust looks great and I'm glad someone took my opinion on using an oval slanted tip. GORGEOUS! Fills in the gap nicely.

However, I'm not so sure thats the angle of the pic...its kind-of obvious...easy fix tho since you just need to extend it straight on the drivers side. I mean you can see the difference in all the pics and the underneath shot is super obvious.

I hope it really is just the 'angle'.

Last edited by DannyGT; 07-09-2009 at 10:18 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote