View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #2904 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

2nd thought, if we get benzema, do you freeze out chamakh? i imagine he didn't come out here just to warm the bench and get pittance minutes. i know everybody's turned against him lately b/c he's devoid of confidence, but i still appreciate his contributions early in the season, and i think with the summer training he'll get back to it. he deserves better imo.

players who do NOT deserve any further chance though: almunia, eboue, diaby, rosicky, denilson, bendtner (unfortunately...he's running his mouth too much for my liking, and his skills aren't where his talk is)

also will be interested to see if arsene takes a gamble and promotes young emmanuel frimpong to the first team. i think it's too early for him, but this is arsenal FC, so you never know.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote