View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say who can/cannot lurk on this forum. But it does bother me a little that "Honda guys" plaster their Hondas on this site. I used to be into the CRX w/ twin-cam VTEC swap, and my last Honda was a red EG hatchback w/ a H22A Prelude VTEC. I got out of it because it was immature in that cops would occassionally pull me over, inspect my car (even looking underneath to see if I had a cat installed, cuz if you don't you're in trouble), RICERs would challenge me at stoplights, and it was getting ghetto because some peeps were using/selling stolen motors, trannys etc.

There are myriad Honda forums, but I don't know why some people like to plaster this site with their Honda pics--STOP IT!!!!! It irritates me.

I don't mind if you're someone who's considering a Z and want to ask ?'s from those with Z's, but stop inundating this site w/ your Honda pics.

Hey Scott, I got my car from Fontana via Alex and Gus.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote