View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLRedrider View Post
One of each
If only I could afford to, I would! Actually from what some of the Marines there are selling them for, I could buy atleast 2 (not the 370 though) Then I couldn't afford to mod them out though, lol.

Quote:
Get one of the real original gtr's and you can if you take a spacial class and get a license for it operate it normally in the us. YOU LUCKY ..........
I have looked into this extensively for over the last 2 years or more and ohhhh if it were that easy, lol. I won't go too into it right now, but let's just say that Motorex got a little greedy and grimy and screwed everyone's dreams oflegally owning and registering an R34 or R32. The only one's that they legally crash tested and converted and documented was the R33. So anyone that owned an R34 prior to 1998 has had them grand fathered in. Otherwise you can only import an R33 from 1995 - mid 1998 and it has to have a multitude of conversions done. The only myth that people run into that is false is that you don't have to make them LHD, you can leave them RHD as long as you convert everything else.
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote