View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:50 AM   #68 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Man..............you guys are a tough crowd. Went from discussing (or bashing) NISMOs to CF penis??? Woah, lol........

There are plenty of Zs around Central Texas, yet there are only 2 NISMOs that are normally out and about. A guy in my unit that works on Fort Hood - 2008 Red NISMO Z and me on West Fort Hood - 2009 Red NISMO Z. I have seen both black and white 2009+ NISMOs in the area, but they are either garage queens or outta towners.

One more thing. I am not really subscribing to the collector's item bit. I mean the plaque is cool and all, but I bought the car to drive. The NISMO fit the bill better than installing a bunch of aftermarket cosmetics. The SRM is cool and all, but I rarely use it anymore. The VLSD is a good for street use which is all I have done so far (hopefully that will change in the future). And I really like the NISMO Rays. The clencher is that I got it for the right price which happens to be just a bit more than a Base/Sport. Granted, I bought the car in 2010 even though I worked out my deal 4QTR 2009 because I was out of the country at the time.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote