View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35300mm View Post
Hello,

I am a sales and lease renewal manager for toyota canada. I am in love with the nissan 350/370. I am currently leasing a 2004 G35 coupe with 11 months left on the lease. next on the list should be the 370z BUT!

The starting price in canada is going to be around $40,000. WHich is what i would expect. Plus options plus freight plus tax. Perfect, So a middle level 370 would most likely come to in and around $50,000 which i think is quite agressive. Although, what i cant seem to grasp is why Nissan puts their damn residual's so low. Right now to lease a 2008 350z for 4 years would come to $1,100 per month????? Were talking about a $52,000 car here?? Their resuduals are wayyy to low and their practically making you pay off the vehicle in a 4 year lease? I understand it is a sport car but $1000 a month can get you way more then a nissan!

I guess my question is, does anyone know anything so far about the residuals on these cars (370z)? Will they be affordale to lease? From my experience a $50,000 vehicle should lease at no more then $800 tax in with no money down. But hey if nissan is wanting to decide and show to the public that their cars are worth less then 35% of the msrp after just 4 years by all means.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. This car is beautiful and i would hate not to be able to afford it.
Wow, pricing in Canada is quite ridiculous. $50,000 for a 370Z? $1100 a month to lease a Z? For some reason, the Z cars always had a bad lease program even in the states. I was looking to lease my 350Z since technology changes and you can upgrade to a newer model every 3 year but the numbers were really high (even in the states). I think it came out just $80 less than the purchase monthly price.

To answer your question, we do not have any info on the residuals. I think the Z will still be expansive to lease. But since it's first year of release, it will hold it's value a lot longer than the 350Z. I guess you just have to wait and see how the pricing goes.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote