View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional View Post
oh i was talking to the op. i think both his new and used prices seem a bit high. I could've gotten a brand new with same configuration as mine right now for around 37. and that was without even negotiating.
MSRP on what I want brand new is about 41K, dealer invoice is about 38K. I have gotten two offers (37.2K and 37.8K) optioned the way I want; however that is in theory, since those cars are not on the lot. The spread is small (4.2K), but hell, that's wheels, half a S/C, etc. The reason I wanted to go used in the first place is because I knew I would be modifying it immediately and didn't want to pay the premium. Tough decision right now. What's amazing is how hard it is to get ahold of what I want. I guess there are not nearly as many fully optioned cars floating around. Because I want Nav and SRM, I am forced to go fully optioned.
Nixlimited is offline   Reply With Quote