View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:46 PM   #47 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Its pretty simple - self centered people should never get married to each other. Unfortunately it only takes one self centered person to mess it up.....

Since I got married my baby ('81 280ZX) that I had for the previous eight years was stolen while I was in school getting my Electronics Eng Tech. Money was tight but my dad had a third vehicle ('91 Maxima) that I borrowed. As time progressed more kids appeared (how did that happen?) and my wife's old MPV was too small with the addition of foster kids in our house so our plan of me finally getting my 300ZX TT was squished but we ended up with a really nice and reliable '04 Toyota Sienna. I just sold my rental unit and I'm building a second house so if we can afford it once we are done I've got the green light for a 370Z. If not I'll get a second hand 350Z or maybe nothing. This will be my first new car. I've loved the 240Z since I was a kid so I'm really excited about the 370Z with its retro 240Z esque look. Give and take works pretty good - you just have to have the patience to let it work.
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote