View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Ken I know exactly what you mean. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my wife and kid beyond my soul, but sometimes, you just need that little bit of time to yourself, you know? For me, even just 1/2 hour to tinker with this or that in the garage on Zena, or just washing her... that is therapy for me.

I usually get up really early, say 5 or 5:30, and use that time to work on the car.... till about 7ish, when they wake up. Then I also work on the car, late at night, around 9pm or later.... that way I don't lose time with the wife or kid. A lot more work, but hey, just means I have to work harder to enjoy the fruits of life.
yep exactly. that's a good mentality to have for a healthy family. i pretty much do the same to make time for myself too.