View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
huh, going to the theater by yourself sounds like fun. actually i think i'll enjoy myself too. unless you're doing kid stuff it's tuff to have a GREAT time while with your kids around. well, that's why i like my Z cause it's my personal space every weekend.

anyway as for Z things today, i shipped out my R2C intake to my buyer this am.
waiting on other bits to come in today for my Z and my music room...
Ken I know exactly what you mean. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my wife and kid beyond my soul, but sometimes, you just need that little bit of time to yourself, you know? For me, even just 1/2 hour to tinker with this or that in the garage on Zena, or just washing her... that is therapy for me.

I usually get up really early, say 5 or 5:30, and use that time to work on the car.... till about 7ish, when they wake up. Then I also work on the car, late at night, around 9pm or later.... that way I don't lose time with the wife or kid. A lot more work, but hey, just means I have to work harder to enjoy the fruits of life.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra