View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #63 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodytechz View Post
Well, all I can say is that it's awesome driving not only the only Z around but the only NISMO in my area of the midwest. As far a production of the Nismo, not sure how many they are going to pump out in 2011. I didn't buy my Nismo for it's collector value, but because my order for a Z Touring/Sports/Nav was cancelled on March 25th due to the issues Japan is having and my dealer could only locate the Nismo within 250 miles. I'm not disappointed with my purchase although I did want all the bells and whistles the Touring/Sports would of had, just have to and them myself I guess.
Which part of IL are you from? Must be the middle of no where to be the only nismo there. I know that there is a second nismo within blocks of where I live. In fact it is the same color too.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote