View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
nightfire
Base Member

Drives: Mk IV Jetta turbo
nightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond repute
Question I'm hearing a lot about not being able to get the color combo you want? Question...

So I'm looking to get a 370z soon (hopefully) and I'm hearing a lot on the board about not being able to get the color combo with the options that people want. Nissan doesn't let the customer order the car they want the way they want it? I've only had experiences with german cars like BMW and they always let you order the car you want the way you want it straight from the factory (i got my VW used fyi so i'm not sure how they do it). I thought toyota was the only one playing those games. My dad used to buy land cruisers and got sick of toyota playing those games (so we ended up getting a range rover hse so i'm not complaining lol).
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote