View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #112 (permalink)
AllForTheCash
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z
AllForTheCash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS66 View Post
I am confused. If you had applied you would already have that contact information excluding a direct extension or email address in the cover letter. The dealership 800 number and receptionist will direct your call. I had previously spoken with the extended warrantyt representative earlier. I have also spoken with a dealership manager. You would be better to call the toll free number rather than asking them to call you at their cost. Just a thought.

Can you share openly with us all what your interest or concerns are at this point? You can PM me also if needed. I don't want to sound like I am avoiding answering your questions but you can request your call get answered by someone else at the dealership. Good luck I hope your questions are handled soon.

I called the 1-800 number and was forwarded to the person taking care of the extended warranty. He (4 times now) has not been at his desk. I have left messages for him to return MY phone call. I was asking to see if someone had a direct phone number/Extension/EMAIL to HIS desk directly instead of me calling the 1-800 over and over and asking to be forwarded to his desk. (I have talked to the receptionist more times now than I want to hahaha) That's all. I will try him again today. I have not yet applied to the warranty and wanted to ask Him a question(s). Thanks for your help.