View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #77 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gttsome View Post
I Had to fix a-lot of things that were bought installed and promised from gtm. It took Mr. Church, Mr. Tony of FI, plus a few friends with good wizards "to make my ride right after the "gtm upgrade". Keep shopping all, there are lots-o-stuff for your fun out there now days, for alternative upgrades that work without intervention on the post build reaching into the $$$$$.

Take care all.
What exactly did you have to 'fix,' you came in this thread posting a bunch of stuff was not working which was promised and it took others to fix it. Are you running a GTM Stage 1 SC with LTH or just randomly trying to start a flame war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03WhiteGT View Post
Hello all; new to the Z world...

Just purchased 2011 370 two weeks ago, but have not made an introduction post because my baby has been at the dealership since I bought it (new transmission and getting some scratches fixed).

Anyway, coming from the Mustang world, the 370's are new to me. I was looking at the dyno posted and have a question.. Is the A/F safe running that lean with 8lbs of boost? I have always had my boosted stangs tuned to 10-11, but never anything above 11.

Just curious...

Jeremie
Yes it is safe.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote