View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #130 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
you sure are smart! you have the answer for everything don't you?!
For some things, I do.

I just saw the way this thread was going and didn't want people to get tied up with the thought that this will resolve anything related to throttle lag mentioned in this:

Gas Pedal Delay
or any oil temp related delay.

Sprint booster is a decent mod. I've tried one out on a friends car and it is pretty decent, but the same results can be had by just hitting the gas pedal harder/faster more than you normally would. If I had the money to waste on it and didn't have other plans for my car, I would definitely consider getting it. However, it's not a miracle mod by any stretch of the word, and most peoples money (I feel) could be better spent on mods for the car.

Sorry if my opinion on this mod differs from anyone elses in here...