View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #2077 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
I need to preface Slater's 50/50 for those who have never been:
  • It has two sides: one for drink'n and one for eat'n.
  • I don't know how they will handle a large group of people, and whether they will provide separate checks.
  • Saturday will be crowded. Understatement...it's always crowded.
  • Parking is limited (just being honest).
  • You've read the menu? If not, each person will likely be at least $15 dollars lighter before hitting the exit door.
  • I wouldn't recommend trying The 50/50 burger the first time as it is a bit different. They do make outrageously good burgers.
^ that is why i will be bailing from the meet early to put our names down! they stop seating at 10 in the eat'n side, hence i've requested you guys show up at 9.

and i think parking won't be an issue, right in front of the restaurant yes it might be, but there's plenty of spots around the time we want to go. park in front of the big lots! if we have to.

note - if it is way too packed (big IF considering the lengths i'm going to make sure you guys don't have to wait that long...just me lol), islands is further down the road, or the in n out on imperial hwy + movie theatre is nearby if anybody is interested.

anaheim hills is basically my home, so if need by i'll handle any secondary plans. my idea, so i'll take responsibility

jim - u better show up !!!

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 05-12-2011 at 12:32 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote