Thread: Alarm
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
Can you be more specific? I just want to turn off the alarm and not the warning sounds.. can this be done and then how do I turn it back on again? Ideally you should have to press the alarm button three times in rapid session to trigger the alarm..

Seems whenever there is anything that causes pressure in my pants the alarm goes off.....
Hold the lock and unlock button for 5 secs and the alarm wont sound when armed. Repeat to have it honk when armed. The Panic mode can't be deactivated from the remote if pressed by accident. You may look into a remote cover to help eliminate the accidental activation on the alarm also be aware of if you accidentally hit the unlock button on the remote for more than 5 secs? the windows will roll down. just an fyi

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote