View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #2044 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
New Year's

Negative, the garage has no room plus it one of those built in the 50's with barely room to squeeze in
That blows, I too have to park my car ungaraged but it's because she's too low to get in inside the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
I need to preface Slater's 50/50 for those who have never been:
  • It has two sides: one for drink'n and one for eat'n.
  • I don't know how they will handle a large group of people, and whether they will provide separate checks.
  • Saturday will be crowded. Understatement...it's always crowded.
  • Parking is limited (just being honest).
  • You've read the menu? If not, each person will likely be at least $15 dollars lighter before hitting the exit door.
  • I wouldn't recommend trying The 50/50 burger the first time as it is a bit different. They do make outrageously good burgers.
Thanks for posting this Jim, we may want to think of a backup plan in case it's too crowded there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip's JR View Post
Don't tell me tell phelen

And is that so
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote