View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kingbaby
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a car I know about..
Kingbaby will become famous soon enough

Thankyou all for being Posting your beautiful rides. Your doing it correctly, this is a forum. Suppose to be a wealth of Knowledge/Opinions!

Knowledge in letting fellow members know what's good camber with a setup and what's bad camber. What's eventually gonna fail due to wear, what's parts will help prevent lost of quality of ride, and guidelines to achieving a awesome look.

Opinions about square versus staggered! Does my a$$ look fat? What tire brand has a better life on a application versus another brand. Does this look like too much tire? Never!

Again I appreciate that this thread didn't get sucked in by the admin around here. Glad to see this place is somewhat fair and just.

The 370z has a huge advantage over the 350z frame for taking a bigger tire. Let's see more. Even if you've posted one shot of your car with specs. Please by no means stop, it's not considered shoring in anyway. The more pics help with the newbs/noobs deciding what they feel is the look they want to achieve. Either for sheer looks, or track focused means!

Bump
07 Silver Alloy Nissan 350Z Nismo #0191 "Lin'da"
2amR--------------------> VQ I.N.C. - Like us!
Quote:
I've been around the world I ain't never seen a girl like that...
Kingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote