Thread: Forgestar Rims
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #61 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMotorsports View Post
I agree, that this is one incident as far as quality goes. There have been a lot of poeple who have gotten Forgestar wheels in all colors that are more than happy with them. Their blog is full of cars with Forgestars on them. The two sets that I have gotten personally have been perfect. The delay times are a whole other issue that nobody is happy about and Forgestar knows it. They are just going through the growing pains of being a new company that had quick success. Back when I first became a Forgestar dealer and ordered my set, wheels were taking 2-3 weeks, sometimes even less. Once they signed up more dealers and started getting their wheels on different cars for people to see it snowballed and they were flooded with orders. Needless to say, now I am quoting a longer wait time. I am not trying to make excuses for them, but it is an unfortunate side effect of a growing business that expanded too quickly for what they were prepared for. I know that Forgestar is just as frustrated with the delays as we are.

I'm hoping I am happy with the product to be honest. I love the style and I've seen the pictures of the quality on your wheels. However, like you said, when you were ordering your wheels they weren't taking long and they were coming out perfect. Maybe now with the increased pressure of a backlog to fulfill, they are having QA issues.

I have been trying to have patience with the wait, but that is definitely wearing off at this point. I'm glad you are telling people with newer orders that the wait time will be longer, at least you won't have to deal with as many complaints as I'm sure you are dealing with right now.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote