View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #51 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizon248 View Post
You don't even need to find the thread, how the hell can 5whp give you 19bhp? that's nearly 400% increase. Like someone mentioned earlier, if i had a 300whp car, and do 400%, i have a f'ing 1200bhp monster. Yeah that sound right to you? NO!

AGAIN listen, that 5whp is probably just exhaust, there are other things that probably give the NISMO an edge ok? Engine tune would probably be one, I'm not sure of the differences between NISMO and non NISMO, it's obviously more than a damn exhaust.

You obviously have horrible reading comprehension, so let me break it down for you.

19bhp or 15.77whp difference from NISMO vs non NISMO probably includes:
(again, I'm not sure of the differences between the NISMO vs non NISMO in terms of what gives it that extra 19bhp, if someone can chime in on that, it would solve a lot of problems)

engine tune
exhaust
other crap

the 5whp YOU got is just from non NISMO + exhaust, you're missing 10 whp, and that is probably from the other crap + engine tune. GET IT?
You are looking at it wrong......even though he is wrong too. Your view is correct, a 400% increase, but when looking at percentages, a 400% increase is not reversed as a 400% loss, it is on roughly an 80% loss. Big difference in numbers. But still, his math does not add up.