View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

You could always install a small truck box behind the seat it would be hidden and out of sight. Just keepin mind if you do install a sub you will need a power wire ran from the batter to a new aftermarket amp and a ground for that amp. Also a set of rca wires to send the signal from the head unit to the new amp.

As I stated in a previous article about rear fill.

"Honestly in top end cars there are no rear speakers because SQ "sound quality" is setup for optimal performance. I own a civic and I have taken the rear speakers out so that way I have no rear fill as they call it. If you listen to it for a few days you will get use to it and it will definitely sound better than 4 channels. Think of it this way artist record there music in 2 channel format so the optimum way to listen to it is threw 2 channels. My setup is going to be my fronts and a rear sub that's all. After thinking about it and listening to it it sounds way better. So in a nut shell do not get rear speakers or worry about it."

But as I said it is an opinion rear fill you get use to and for someone who has been listing to it like that for many years may find it strange to have no rears. On that note when you have rear fill your axis is off "listening position" because your front speakers and rears are fighting sound waves and are against each other.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote