View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #22 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Almost that time! I'm still planning on heading up that way this weekend. Meeting place is still the Village at Waugh Chapel? If so, what time should we meet? I'd like to get there a little early.....hopefully they start letting cars in before 11 AM.
I can try to be early. Actually it sounds like you can get there earlier than 11, but I'm afraid you'll just find yourself waiting in line. Post a time that you want to meet and I'll set the alarm as long as it's not too late of a Saturday night!