View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansoac View Post
These are the EXACT ones i ordered, they are Ichiba's: Ichiba 20mm Type 2 Bolt-On Wheel Spacers - 370Z - performance parts

The guy did mention that the Z uses a hub-centric system..so it needs a hub centric spacer. I am not positive on what exactly this means. My guess is you can't/shouldn't use a bolt on spacer
you're using the right ones. hubcentric wheels rely on both the hub and lugs to keep it in place.

you need to show us a pict of the inside of the wheel, expecially the center bore (behind the center cap). that's where the hubcentric ring lip sits on. im thinking the dealer is saying he's found some cracks or something in that area.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote