View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
hansoac
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z Sport CY
hansoac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
If you think the 7at is only good for cruising then you needa hop in when I'm driving. Lol. Infinite gear ratios gives you on tap accelration like you wouldn't believe and once you master the 7at. You can really customize your driving and make your actions unpredictable when in a race. The trickiest part is learning how to make that 7th gear work for you. Once u understand it. Everyone around u is toast.

In this case I say go with the manual. The sport package is not just a cosmetic feature upgrade. The akebono's on this car are among the most power full brakes on a production car. 103 ft stops from 60 are the shortest I have seen on record for a production car thus far. Imagine with lines pads and rotors. Ur looking at well under 100ft.
Well, I am not saying I don't rip through some gears at times. But when you just want to sit back relax and hit the gas while you have both hands gripping the wheel as the gears shift..then that's where the 7AT has its plus over to manual. I am not saying one is better than the other.