View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansoac View Post
7AT is really nice for cruising...but I would have to hop on the manual train on this one.
Go for that manual w/ sport!!

If you think the 7at is only good for cruising then you needa hop in when I'm driving. Lol. Infinite gear ratios gives you on tap accelration like you wouldn't believe and once you master the 7at. You can really customize your driving and make your actions unpredictable when in a race. The trickiest part is learning how to make that 7th gear work for you. Once u understand it. Everyone around u is toast.

In this case I say go with the manual. The sport package is not just a cosmetic feature upgrade. The akebono's on this car are among the most power full brakes on a production car. 103 ft stops from 60 are the shortest I have seen on record for a production car thus far. Imagine with lines pads and rotors. Ur looking at well under 100ft.