View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeps View Post
yea i have the ultra, it does have a glossy coat.
but the film is pretty strong. i scratched up the bottom of the vent area on my car when i was pulling out of a gas station ($88.73 FML) but the clearbra took all the punishment. i looked at it later and i could barely notice the scratch.
why do they make entrances to gas stations so steep?
A good installer can fix VS with a heat-gun and some patience to get even more of that out.

Always ALWAYS angle! I have to do this more in my Z06 than other cars I have owned, but have yet to scrape it. Just angle correct and you should have NO trouble with a 370Z. They have pretty good clearance.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote