View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeps View Post
i'm getting the rear fenders, door, and roof done later.
he's doing it in pieces for me cause i have classes at night and i gots to drive to school
Looks like he is doing a good job!

Unless you are going to do a full custom wrap, I would just stick with what you have. What you got is a kit, but a well-done one. If you have him do the whole car piece-meal it just defeats the purpose imo.

I went with a kit on my car, too, and a good installer, and am very happy with the results. I did:

Rocker panels
Rear Brake ducts
Front brake vents
1/3 hood
1/3 roof
1/3 fenders
full front fascia
headlights
fog-lights

Total cost was $1150

I have yet to get hit in an area that is not filmed *knock on wood*. Save the $$ and just stick with the "trouble areas" since you aren't doing a custom wrap.

"Ultra" has nothing to do with how tough it is. Ultra has a gloss coat on it to eliminate orange-peel. Here is what Ultra looks like on my car. (in this picture, the parts done are the headlight, first 1/3 of the hood, and entire front-clip)

Last edited by ImportConvert; 05-10-2011 at 10:12 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote