View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #75 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnavone View Post
Dustin and injected performance are awesome! Got my volks from him. I want one of these cameras bad. Ill be looking forward to the video u get from the brunch run. I'm for sure not going to make that run rob @zcg will have my car till the 23rd.
Great guys at Injected Performance I will not hestitate to shop there again. Been eying this camera since last years Feather River Run. It's due to arrive tomorrow and memory card on Thurs. I hope the manual is not like a dictionary (fat) because I want to have enough time to become familiar with all of the features and test out different mounting locations. Tell Rob at ZCG he owes me one and to get your car back on the evening of the 20th....j/k. You probably will not be any shape after returning from the island. I was hoping to mount the camera somewhere in your engine bay to hear the TT....haha

I hope I got all of the accessories covered? Would hate to weed thru all the manual stuff just to find out I did not get an that one neccesity accessory.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote