View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
The Verdict

Everything about the way the Z drives never failed to put a smile on my face. The engine, the brakes, the suspension, that wonderful SynchroRev Match system – all of them impart the Z with a real sense of directness, almost as if the car itself is an extension of the body.

It’s not nearly as agile as an Elise nor does it possess the sheer grip of an Evolution X, but it compensates by giving the driver a more passionate driving experience than either.

But it’s not just the drive, it’s the whole package. The interior is just so much more refined than any Z before it; there’s a wealth of technology stuffed into its frame and it’s clothed in one of the best bodies in the business.

It pushes all the right sensory buttons, and driving, sitting in and perhaps even just seeing the 370Z makes you truly appreciate the Z legend and why it caused such a stir back in 1969.

For a textbook definition of what constitutes a sportscar, look no further than the 370Z. Everything it does, every noise it makes and every emotion that it stirs up just feels right.

At $67,990 (plus on roads) for the manual and $70,990 for the auto, it’s not especially cheap. But for what it is, and in the context of its competition, it is far from expensive.

It’s the quintessential Japanese performance car, no doubt about that.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote