View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Yeah, thanks guys. I appreciate all the feedback regarding the "incident", that was why I posted the video. Talking about it will just help drilling it into my head, so hopefully next time I do react correctly.

I just recently got a good wheel stand, currently using the Driving Force GT with GT5, and I'll be getting the Fanatec GT2 so I'll also be able to use a wheel in Forza as well. After starting to turn all of the assists off in the game, I've found that it's also starting to help me to react to various situations. I've also found that it's pretty hard to learn a track while driving a car @ 150+ mph with no assists on, . Once I rebuild my HTPC, I'm going to try out iRacing as well, sounds like it is supposed to be a great sim.
Before going to iRacing try out GTR2. It is like $20 and is a great sim, a boat-load of 3rd party track and car downloads as well. It will probably need some updates to play online, check out www.northamericangp.com and www.nogrip.com for help. It made me a better driver for sure.

There is a demo link on this page.

Last edited by ChrisSlicks; 05-10-2011 at 08:10 PM.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote