View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brado View Post
how did u get the bolt off the passenger side without a swivel? thats what i would be afraid of would be the swivel slipping or something with the power of the impact gun.
No swivel, just take of the stock airboxes and intake tube. I did not use an impact gun, just a 2ft breaker bar. Once it "cracked" I removed the breaker bar and used a rachet or turned by hand. You can also use "wobble" extensions which give you about 15 degrees of movement in any direction, but you'll still need to take off the intake. My car had 9000 miles on it when I did the swap.