View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
That sounds a bit high, would expect to be more around the $1K mark, I bet it's that "full hood" that's bringing up the price, the installer probably needs to order a roll of film in that width so he's charging you for extra raw materials cost i bet. Shop around, you'll probably be able to find a better deal, but just be sure to get a good installer, applying clear bra is as much an art as it is a science.
yep...the local specialty shop that caters to the high end exotic car crowd here in the bay area "only" wanted 1K to do what i posted above. however, i found its do-able around the 800 dollar range with the same quality at other places
chops is offline   Reply With Quote