View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlZ92 View Post
did you have any issues with yours? ive had mine for # weeks and suddenly the service engine soon light came on. took it to nissan they told me the cats were not performing(they burned out) is it bad to keep driving with these? they removed the warning light and everything works fine. what should i do????
yes...all i did was roll up a bunch of steel wool until it was a tightly packed 1" diameter steel wool ball. stuffed it into the O2 bungs and i havent had the any lights come up since. i installed extended O2 bungs and that didnt do anything for me, however the rolled up steel wool has worked fine for the last 3-4 months
chops is offline   Reply With Quote